DISTANCE LEARNING CENTRE
INSTITUTE OF DEVELOPMENT ADMINISTRATIN OF NIGERIA (IDAN)
2014/2015 Professional Postgraduate Diploma and Advance Diploma in Development Administration by Distance Learning Mode
Postgraduate Diploma (IDAN)
(A) Entry Requirements
i. Professional Postgraduate Diploma
Candidate must possess good honours degree of the University of Ibadan or other recognized University. Applicants with Higher National Diploma (at lease Lower Credits) and relevant professional qualifications may be considered for admission. Selection is based on the evidence that the applicant has the ability to pursue the professional programme
ii. Advance Diploma
First Degree, HND, NCE & ND; Mature Candidate are admitted on personal merit with adequate work experience
( Click here to Apply )
(B) Duration of Programme
The minimum duration of study shall not be less than one academic year
(C) Mode of Delivery
Learning resources are provided primarily in text format (Online downloadable form, Multimedia Resources, Open Source Materials, Textbooks and Audio tape, CD, etc.supplements shall either be recommended or provided.
(A) Information Centre 1. Institute of Development Administration of Nigeria,
Suite 129 – 131, Ambeez Plaza, Zone 5, Wuse, Abuja
2. Ibadan Office: Distance Learning Centre, University of Ibadan, Morondiyha Campus, Idi-Ose, Moniya, Oyo State
3. Lagos Office: 16, Ajanaku Street, speedwriting House, Opebi
For further information, please contact: By e-mail and Telephone 1. DLC Support
email@example.com 0807759353, 08077593537 firstname.lastname@example.org 0807759355
2. Technical Support
3. IDAN OFFICE
email@example.com 08039440446 firstname.lastname@example.org 08037277465 email@example.com 08035975832, 08035975832
Advanced Diploma (IDAN)
Please note: Any candidate that makes any cash transaction with individuals or group OR PAY INTO A WRONG Bank or Account does so at his or her own risk.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Purchase access code (PIN) from any of the Designated Banks which are Stanbic IBTC, Skybank, FirstBank or USE of ATM, VERVE or MASTER Cards
2. Log onto www.pg.dlc.ui.edu.ng
3.Click on Admissions or on this advert where there is ( Click here to Apply )
4. Click on start new application
5. Fill in personal data and access code (PIN Code) or ATM Card
6. Clicks submit
7. Take note of application number and fill in form correctly.
8. Click on save and continue
9. Click on acknowledgment and submit form.
10. Print a copy of the form
Application fee is Fifteen Thousand Naira only
(N15, 000.00) payable as instructed in Section H of this advertisement.
For administrative support contact any DLC Collaborators/Partners at addresses listed below: